Sunday, December 30, 2007

Funny Story...



As long as we have had Daisy, she has had this really gross habit - when I sort the dirty laundry on the floor, for some reason she feels the need to roll around in it. She rolls in a pile until she flattens it, then she will carry one garment to another part of the floor and roll over that. I think for some crazy reason she wants to have our smell on her. (Once she rolled around the same way in a pile of horse manure....but that's a different story) Anyway, until today, she was the only one I had to worry about. But today, Evan apparently decided that if Daisy was doing it, he needed to join in the fun. So as I was sorting I had Daisy - and Evan rolling on piles of dirty clothes. Evan was laughing hysterically. They would even switch piles at about the same time. Gross - I know. But it was also pretty amusing.


1 comment:

Brandon and Mandy said...

Maybe they just want all the piles to be the same flatness. Is there a little bit of Monk in your dog and son????