Thursday, January 10, 2008

We're having a......

BOY!!!!
We found out today at 1pm, and my sister found out at 2pm! My parents were watching Evan, so we all went back to their house and they had thought of a fun way to have the "reveal". We each had a pink and blue balloon, and on the count of three, lifted the correct gender color. It turns out we are both having boys! We are really excited!! The ultrasound looked great and we're excited to welcome the newest little man into our family.
**I forgot to add earlier that Evan correctly predicted the gender of both babies!! He was given a blue balloon and a pink balloon. If he raised pink, we were both having girls, if he raised blue we were both having boys, and if he had raised one of each, there would be one of each! Sure enough he raised the blue one! Just call him Evan the psychic!

4 comments:

Brandon and Mandy said...

Congratulations!! We're so excited to have another nephew :) I think all three will have a great time playing together!!
Love,
Mandy and Brandon

Picard said...

yeah...another chance to name him after one of your favorite people. Nathan!

I am very excited for...but if you keep having babies we will never get to go on a cruise together:)

miss ya'll
Jess

Anonymous said...

Congrats! Poor Emma was rooting for a girl! She wants a baby girl to dress up. hehehe And she isn't getting one from me! :)
Thats very exciting that everything looks great on the ultrasound. We are so excited to see you next week!
Love,
Beth and Carson

Terri said...

YAY! I haven't been on your blog in forever. I'm excited for baby boy Lynn #2. Keep me posted. Love you!