Saturday, February 07, 2009

For Jess...

So, Jess gave me this.
Apparently, you need to write your 5 addictions, and then send it on to 5 other bloggers that you think are fabulous so they can do the same thing. But Jess, I know my blog isn't fabulous...you just don't have many blogs that you read. So, I win by default. :) And, I don't have many either, so Mandy, I am giving this to you as well. (But your blog IS fabulous!) Okay, here it goes. My addictions....
1. My boys, of course. I'm kind of in love with them :)
2. My TV. We have TiVO through our cable and can record tons of shows. I can keep up on all my faves. And Evan can as well. We probably have 10+ Sid the Science Kid episodes.



3. These are super yummy. And as you can see, only 100 calories! :)


4. My yummy Starbucks drink. A decaf, nonfat, sugar-free vanilla latte. Mmmm

and, 5. Probably the computer. I love surfing blogs and facebook. Good times catching up on people.
There. I'm done. All for you, Jess. :)





2 comments:

Nathan Picard said...

Good Job Friend....and you're wrong....you and your blog are fabulous!!! Miss ya'll, its time to start planning your trip to visit us.

Terri said...

great, steph! but let me just say--what the crap is the point of your Starbucks drink?! No caf? no sugar? no fat? Might as well drink cardboard dissolved in muddy water. ;)