Tuesday, February 05, 2008

My Little "Sponge"

Lately, I feel like Evan is saying more and understanding more every day! He is saying new words all the time, and seems to be able to understand more things when I talk to him. He really is a sponge! A crazy 2-year old girl at Walmart came up to our cart and was talking about bubbles. Sure enough, as soon as we left he started saying "bubble". He's been learning how to give kisses too! I always tell Benny to give me a kiss and stick my face in his face (he HATES looking eye to eye) and when Evan hears me say that, he makes kissey noises. He even made his kissey noises in the car the other day when a line in a song said, "When you kiss me...". He also likes to mimic me when I get frustrated and made a "uggh" noise. He really is too funny and so smart! He's always "chatting", and loves to do things to make you laugh. I can't wait until he is really talking so I can hear what goes on in that sweet little head of his!

*Some other words that Evan is saying..."go; no, no; ma ma; daddy; Daisy; Benny; apple; puppy; cool; uh oh; knee; baby; nose; and I'm sure there are others I can't think of right now. He also makes some good noises...he can "woof", grunt, make mouse noises, moo, and he loves to "sing"!

No comments: