Friday, November 30, 2007

I'm starting to see a pattern here....











(Don't worry, I removed the bucket from around his neck right after I took the picture)












Apparently, Evan really enjoys having things either around his neck, on his head, or in his mouth. Each set of these pictures was taken on a totally different day, and when I looked back at the pictures in my camera I laughed because all of them were of him walking around with something attached somewhere. Maybe he has been spending a little too much time with the dogs....




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is so funny! You're right, he does look like cam in some of those. the one taken from the side with the towel on his head looks like cam and carson used to. So, maybe he will be a head wear model when he grows up. He will model scarves, hats, ear muffs, do-rags, etc. lol
beth and carson