Monday, September 10, 2007

Our contest...











Okay, so this could probably use an explanation. Last Saturday, my parents church had a "Paws and Pancakes" for the Fall kick-off weekend. The idea was to bring your dogs, dress them up, and have a parade. Well, we went for the western theme. My mom made "costumes" for the dogs and Evan, and my sister, mom and I did bandannas and hats. I don't know if you can tell, but the dogs are dressed as horses and each have a saddle and teddy bear on their backs. Evan also rode Benny a few times. It was a hilarious morning filled with laughter and chaos!! One we will probably never forget. And the big news...we actually won best companion and pet costume!! I have the trophy on my mantle to prove it!


1 comment:

Terri said...

That is so fun, Steph! What a fun mom you are :) I can't believe how big he's getting. Look at all that hair!