Thursday, February 05, 2009

Evan-isms

So, Evan is pretty funny these days. He talks a ton and the things that come out of his mouth are hilarious. For instance:

-When we were walking through Walmart today, he started singing. First it was "Jesus loves me" in a very loud, sweet voice. Then he broke into, "I'm a single lady, I'm a single lady....shoulda' put a ring on it". For those of you who don't know, that is a new Beyonce song. Casey did the honors of teaching him the words. :)

-Last night, we were having a dance party after dinner. It usually entails searching the stations for whatever has a good beat, and then all of us dancing around the living room. Casey asked Evan, "What do you want to listen to? Country, Pop, Rock, Rap." To which Evan replied, "Rap, Daddy. I want to listen to rap". I guess he's our little gangster. :)

-Okay, one more. A couple weeks ago he was "talking" to my sister on his toy phone. He kept saying "$20 a day? Okay!" Apparently she has hired him to do some work I don't know about. Hmmmm

2 comments:

Terri said...

HA! Keep sharing stuff like this. I LOVE it! See you tomorrow :)

Brandon and Mandy said...

Hey! I can't pass up cheap labor like that :) He is so funny!! I especially appreciate his help pushing my stroller!!
Mandy <><